When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

On 4/9/2022 at 12:58 AM, BirgitBloom said:

I had posted in the Bellisseria Citizens group chat, but this seemed to be a better place to ask:

An honest question for the GOH'ers - what is the reasoning behind multiple alts to grab several adjacent homes on a newly opened region? for the thrill of owning multiple spaces? the schadenfreude of preventing someone getting one home for their one premium account? I don't understand the appeal ... then you decorate ten houses in a newly opened area? they don't appear to be decorated, many times? so ... what is the point?

As well as all the good points made here the hardened players just want to keep rolling and as long as there are new areas to break they will roll. And when the areas are all released they will continue abandon rolling. It’s often not about the homes or the locations 

Edited by Chloe Bunny
Added clarification
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

So, I've been holding out for a waterfront in Newbrooke, but landed this cutie this morning in Notta Brook.  Even though it only has a small pond, I can see a lot of it if using the Conistan model, but I absolutely love no close neighbors on either side of me, the pond in the back and that neighbors house is sidways to me, and the house in the front is pretty offset.  I love it and going to keep it :)

Snapshot_005.png

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

This photo (the trad) is different!

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 12.03.13 PM.png

It appears a few of the theme photos are updated.  Nice to change things up once in a while. :D

Plus, at least on my browser, the non-selected theme photos are in color while the selected in black/white.  Used to be the opposite (for me).

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
additional remarks
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Plus, at least on my browser, the non-selected theme photos are in color while the selected in black/white.  Used to be the opposite (for me).

I noticed that, too! I wasn't sure if other photos had changed, since I mostly roll for trads. :D 

• Like 2

I rolled this really lovey trad and I don't plan to keep it because the two homes I have I want to keep so even though it's definitely way up on the "want to keep" list, I am going to let it go! Message me if you want to attempt a swap, otherwise I will let it go at 7:30PM SLT.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackwater Park/63/170/26

trad.jpg

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

It appears a few of the theme photos are updated.  Nice to change things up once in a while. :D

That appears to have been a mistake that was corrected. (Would have been very counterintuitive for users.) And someone *finally* fixed the jumping photos (when rolled over by the cursor). But the Newbrooke 512 selection reading 351 prims still hasn't been fixed :( 

mistake.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

Looking for a trad? I will release this nicely-situated one in Castlewellan Overlook (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Castlewellan Overlook/124/110/29) at noon SLT today. Corner plot with no neighbors to the side,  just these nice flowering shrubs and conifers and parkland. Behind the house there's a rocky outcrop, with views overlooking a camper region from the Winchester balcony. One trad neighbor visible to the other side. A small gated park is across the street. If interested, you've got plenty of time to take a look! 

castle1.jpg

castle2.jpg

castle3.jpg

• Like 5

Hey, so my alt picked up a stilt on land that I'd take if I needed it. Corner lot. East facing deck. Boat rez zone right across the pier behind the house. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bumpus/207/64/27. Let me know if you're interested or else it goes at eight SL time. It is a pretty cool location but the dock doesn't actually go over the water. 

• Like 3

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Myopia Falls/197/182/23

Going to put back a nice sunrise facing beach trad on Myopia Falls. There is a rezz zone island nearby and it's at the end of the row. No cypress and or hedges to block the views, very nice spot.

Also going to put back another spot I have on Bloodroot. This Victorian has a light house at 200m, as well as ocean views. Very beachy spot as well. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bloodroot/20/190/23

Will let these go at 2pm SLT today!

efe12c93b64f3834ec302d28381f3248.jpg

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2