If Noob You could see you now...

On 4/4/2021 at 8:37 PM, FairreLilette said:

Oh my gah...your furniture looks real and even has shadows and highlights.  When I began SL there were no shadows and the textures were pretty tacky.  lol

I remember when furniture had those blue and pink pose balls floating on top. Then a smart person figured out how to get rid of them by putting animations directly in the furniture with a bit of scripting magic and reduced the prim count as a result. It was revolutionary!

• Like 3

Noob me was totally in awe of super looking mesh avis. Like reduced to babbling celeb fan girl jelly.

So if Noob me didn't know it was Now me, that's the scenario.

But if Noob me knew it was Now me, Noob me would be utterly gobsmacked that I managed to understand mesh, understand BoM, go premium, furnish a house, sail a boat, and the rest. And especially my altfest. That was never planned. On and my taking photos. Noob me just took an occasional vanity pic. Not how it is now. Noob me had a simpler life, but Now me has a lot more fun, even without jumping on a poseball.

• Like 1

Noob me wore boxes on my head by accident. Mesh me does it on purpose to get the stuff into inv when I'm not at home to rez. Nothings changed except my pixels

• Like 3

“How did you get THAT tall? Oh, wait, nvm... hover height up the ying-yang. Yay!”

Then a week later, after discovering Camera Controls...

“How did you get THAT tall?”

On 4/8/2021 at 2:10 PM, Caroline Takeda said:

Really? Whats wrong with you?

We have ways, just sayin...

Yeah...bloody expensive ways knowing you! 😜 
Hope you're well and good, been a while.