Available Land

Unlok

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Why do you have so little land to choose fron from Linden. Are yopu about to go out of business, or do you have little resourses for the land your handling now? Why should I invest?

2 answers to this question

Not sure what you mean exactly.

Are you saying that the choice of Linden Homes is bad or that you can`t find enough land to buy?

I agree that the choice for Linden homes isn`t extensive, but they are really just starter homes and people usually want bigger land and more prims eventually and move on from Linden homes.

There is a lot of Mainland land for sale of all different size plots and in just about every type of location you can want, from beach plots to snow mountains or just flat green land, so maybe you are not looking in the right places.

• Like 1

Welcome to Second Life and to Second Life Answers, Unlok.

If you pull up your world map and opt to see Land for Sale, all the parcels marked in yellow are for sale. You will see vast amounts of it.  Also look at the Second Life website for land auctions.  There is different types of land for sale.  More information can be found on the knowledge base. Here is the direct link for your information.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Buying-land/ta-p/700043

When you are more familiar with Second Life, and these forums, you will come to learn that some people are happy to invest in a lot of land, some not at all.  You don't have to invest one single penny/dime/euro. That choice is always up to the individual, and I would always suggest you research very thoroughly before making any investment.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.