Fantasy Island looking for a DJ

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Gigs every 3 weeks or so at our themed events every Saturday 1-2.30pm SLt. It helps if the DJ can offer varied music, from Scott Joplin to Tuba Skinny, Swing, Blues, Soul, C&W, 60s, Rock, New Wave, Reggae etc: The event themes are mutually agreed each time so you don't have to offer all of these. Minimum payment of L$1000 per gig. Please contact Christi Maeterlinck.

3 hours ago, Christi Maeterlinck said:

Gigs every 3 weeks or so at our themed events every Saturday 1-2.30pm SLt. It helps if the DJ can offer varied music, from Scott Joplin to Tuba Skinny, Swing, Blues, Soul, C&W, 60s, Rock, New Wave, Reggae etc: The event themes are mutually agreed each time so you don't have to offer all of these. Minimum payment of L$1000 per gig. Please contact Christi Maeterlinck.

Can the dj play trance, remixes or any other EDM styles?

Hello Doris,

By and large, yes. If we were doing a Mississippi riverboat shuffle, Scott Joplin, songs from Showboat, 20s jazz would fit; heavy metal wouldn't... unless it was about rivers...  Acid King Red River for example!

What we're saying is that c half the songs should fit nicely, but then it's up to your own ingenuity and sense of fun to provide the rest.

Shame about your  time schedule. If ever you have a Saturday cancellation, please let us know.

Byee!

Christi

I am a stricly reggae, roots and culture and dub DJ i play oldschool vinyls. And entertain with mic . 
i spread positive vibes and cautious music.

stricly oldschool inna jamaican soundsystem style..

if your interested pleas im me.

blessed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.