M.R. Realtor Job

DreamMalrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Want to be a realtor for Malrose's Rentals?

(Well, you might have just choosen the right topic here in the forums!)

Things you should know:

Pay is commission based.

-That means that you get paid based on how many tenants you bring in.

-Commission starts at 25% for the first tenant you bring in. Adding 15% with every additional tenant, until you reach 40%. From there every additional tenant you bring will be an 40%. (Good work in bringing in tenants? You can get bumped up to 70% per tenant)

-The higher prim count they want to rent each week, means the more money in your pocket.

-You get paid your percent from each tenant until the tenant, decides to stop renting from the company.

•You work when you want.

-Working for us, there is no minimum hours you need to work.

-This job isn't demanding. If you see an opportunity as you do other SL things, take it and it could earn you some free linden each week by just doing so.

-This is ideal for you newer SLers. As you do gold hunt / fishing / farming, you can keep an ear out for those needing a place to rent, or ask those that you come by.

Ideal Realtor:

•Outgoing

-You will need to be able to approach people and be approachable. Where you can leave a mark on them. They might not want to rent now, but if you've left a big enough mark on them; when they are, they will consider you.

•Dedicated

-Though this is a 'work when you want' job, in order to see any improvement, and see lindens coming your way each week, you need to be dedicated enough to go out/listen and find those needing a place to rent.

About the company:

We specialize in sky boxes. The rental properties sits on abnormal 10,240m² of land, where I am aiming to continue in expanding the land to give our tenants bigger and better prim and size options. Currently there are a handful of rentals that are up and ready to be rented. Just check them out at our office location. Though with those few up, I, the company owner, am willing to work with our tenants in creating their ideal sky home no matter the request.

Perks:

Besides the commission pay, I understand that its tough starting out in SL. For those realtors really trying their best, I can give you a room to live in, in my home that you or I can decorate, and place/do what you please. It will come with security so that anyone else within the house/land wont be able to go into your room without permission. With yard space for breedables if you choose to do that. Space of course is limited and will be given to those showing effort, but I can always add miniature housing on my land for you, for either limited time(free of charge) or for a discounted fee.

On top of that, whether you work for me or not, I'm free for any questions you might have, that I can answer. Even favors if need be.

How to apply:

Its pretty simple just join the group (Malrose's Rentals) and IM me Dream malrose (dreammalrose)

and ill give you a note card with some helpful information.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.