Looking to hire someone to make mesh clothing

foxiii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all! I am looking to hire someone to make mesh clothing for me to texture and sell in sl. I used to texture mesh clothing myself back in the day, but never learned how to actually make mesh myself. Have looked into it, but it seems super time consuming to learn. So I thought Id just hire one of you lovely people to make the mesh for me . 

If your interested, just contact me in world and let me know your fees, and of course Ill need to see your work, to know what your capable of making. Thx. Hoping to hear from you soon!

foxiii resident

I might recommend checking out the full-perm stuff you can buy on the MP by creators such as Meli Imako. Buying from someone who already has a successful business running will undoubtedly be less expensive than fronting the whole cost of production yourself.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/67299 multiply the price she sells at by 10-50 or so and you'll have a ballpark estimate of how much you might expect to pay someone to make a custom piece for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.