can someone help me out with some lindens please to make my avatar

MikaylaSweets

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

No.  Begging is considered extremely bad form in SL.  You will find that many groups and many places will eject or ban you for begging.  As much as you may want a new avatar, you do not need to buy one.  Linden Lab has provided a selection of free avatars and outfits that you will find in the Library folder of your inventory, and merchants occasionally have sales promotions during which some models are offered for a deep discount.  If none of those appeals to you, save up your L$ until you can afford to buy a model that you prefer.  Mean while, you will find that there's a lot of free clothing in world and on the Marketplace.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, MikaylaSweets said:

😔

If you are a GIRL here is a completely free avatar makeover you can do. Five parts, here  is the first part. The rest you can find in the side bar in MARCH 2021 (just in case someone finds this later :D). 

Here is how she ended up looking. Pretty good for free. 

https://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/2021/03/the-newbie-onboarding-experience-part-1.html

Edited by Chic Aeon
forgot link
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

If you are a GIRL here is a completely free avatar makeover you can do. Five parts, here  is the first part. The rest you can find in the side bar in MARCH 2021 (just in case someone finds this later :D). 

Here is how she ended up looking. Pretty good for free. 

https://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/2021/03/the-newbie-onboarding-experience-part-1.html

Very nicely done blog. I'm going to go back and look at it all tomorrow. This avatar is also prettier than a lot of avatars in world now.  I may need to start a new account just to have her.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.