New Chalet Regions Released!

Evangeline Arcadia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Upgraded my home decor alt so she could grab the content pack, and now I'm obsessed with the spring flowers:

flora_001.png.93351c65f99c94d80317863928e09da0.png

The flower pots are moddable so you can unlink the flowers and pop them in the window boxes (I've mixed them up with some daffs I already had). Then I added a wall upstairs to create a little bathroom (I'm in the Edelweiss, haven't dared to switch styles):

flora_002.png.06c3be77210318d8f929b7d559c1ded6.png

• Like 5

Not sure if anyone has noticed yet, but the Security System in the Chalet pack is version 2.3.2.  When I grabbed my Stilt content pack, it was still at version 3.2.1.  Not sure whether the update happened at some point with the Stilts after the initial release or if the version update came with the Chalets release.  I don't see any comments that tell what the changes were.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, usagihara said:

Upgraded my home decor alt so she could grab the content pack, and now I'm obsessed with the spring flowers:

flora_001.png.93351c65f99c94d80317863928e09da0.png

The flower pots are moddable so you can unlink the flowers and pop them in the window boxes (I've mixed them up with some daffs I already had). Then I added a wall upstairs to create a little bathroom (I'm in the Edelweiss, haven't dared to switch styles):

flora_002.png.06c3be77210318d8f929b7d559c1ded6.png

What more is it in the content pack, besides flowerboxes?

• Like 3

It's a large content pack.  It has two-piece kits for stone wall fences, wrought iron fences (can also be used as the top of a stone wall fence), and white picket fences.  It has interior doors, both single & double width, in all interior trim textures.  Lots of variations of potted tulips & daffodils (LI 2),  topiary gardenias (LI 4), a mod flowerbox, an edelweiss plant, a short line of small tulips, LI 1 (this upsizes pretty well).  3 varieties of a plain wooden bench.  And, of course, textures.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

22 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

It's a large content pack.  It has two-piece kits for stone wall fences, wrought iron fences (can also be used as the top of a stone wall fence), and white picket fences.  It has interior doors, both single & double width, in all interior trim textures.  Lots of variations of potted tulips & daffodils (LI 2),  topiary gardenias (LI 4), a mod flowerbox, an edelweiss plant, a short line of small tulips, LI 1 (this upsizes pretty well).  3 varieties of a plain wooden bench.  And, of course, textures.

I wanted to leave this out, but to grab a content pack I should finally decide which of my two very simiilar Stilts on Pier I am going to keep for good and drop the other ... decisions! HARD decisions! quite dramatic! ;)

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I wanted to leave this out, but to grab a content pack I should finally decide which of my two very simiilar Stilts on Pier I am going to keep for good and drop the other ... decisions! HARD decisions! quite dramatic! ;)

I have only one Premium now, so I have to be stone cold. 😏

36 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Well, now I wish I could get the pack, for the flowers. But making an alt for a month does not help. I will not have all that content in another account.

I have my Linden home as a Pier house in Cala Del Corsario. On water's edge. If LL build me in more, I can abandon it then.

I decided to stay put... for now.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 5

Just now, Marianne Little said:

I have only one Premium now, so I have to be stone cold. 😏

Well, now I wish I could the pack, for the flowers. But making an alt for a month does not help. I will not have all that content in another account.

Well I usually put all homes to a family-group wher ALL my alts (basic or Premium) are in so everyone can rezz there. Don't you?

• Like 1

Besides, I am trying to save money, only buying Lindens to play dress-up, no more unecessary premiums. Over Easter, I will meet with a new doctor, an expert. I may start on a new medicine that will cost me 340 US or 290 Euro every month, unless I can get it covered. But that's not sure, I have to apply. We're not getting everything covered in "perfect" Norway, that's more of a myth.

No, I am not crying for it, the content pack would be sweet, but I prefer to use the money on shopping instead of buying in an alt just to get it. I feel no desire for a Chalet.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have my Linden home as a Pier house in Cala Del Corsario. On water's edge. If LL build me in more, I can abandon it then.

I decided to stay put... for now.

Yeah, I totally get that.  I think the Stilts are where I have found my home...  I will be touring the Chalets but may not ever take one.

2 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

{{{{{Marianne}}}}}

I'm not dying! But I have a fixed income now, not possible to work overtime or get a raise since I don't work. In my budget, I have to accept what I can use for fun, and what I need to let go. I am still better off that the vast majority, since I can use money for fun.

• Like 8

I dropped my OL (but on the edge of water) stilt to get a "Chalet" ...but surprisingly, only one or two other homes near mine are "taken" so far. 

I'm not near a permanent coastline, so I may try again later. But I am loving the interior...I'm using one of the open variations and really love all that space!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.