My extra 512 as a premium member?

Haiku Quan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Haiku Quan said:

or do I look for 512m2 of land that's for sale and just claim it? 

this is nearly right.... just change  "claim" by "buy" if you want a mainland parcel.
ór... look at the available new LH houses at your accountpage, and pick one of the campers ( those are on a 512 parcel) if you want a home on a 1024 parcel you have to leave your current 512 or raise your tier level. There are several new themes released, bit sometimes you have to be lucky to see some  of the theme's available.

note: you can only own one, 1, Linden Home. I'm not sure if the old linden homes also count if you try to claim a new linden home.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

Thanks Alwin. (That was quick!) I spent a lot of time and $L getting my little 512 home looking just the way I like, so I hesitate to abandon it. I was hoping for another 512 somewhere (even a skybox would be sweet) so I could expand on what I learned about building. But I guess I may have to eat the extra 512, which isn't so bad since my tiny home is so comfy.

1 hour ago, Haiku Quan said:

Thanks Alwin. (That was quick!) I spent a lot of time and $L getting my little 512 home looking just the way I like, so I hesitate to abandon it. I was hoping for another 512 somewhere (even a skybox would be sweet) so I could expand on what I learned about building. But I guess I may have to eat the extra 512, which isn't so bad since my tiny home is so comfy.

You can buy yourself a 512 sqm parcel on mainland and put a skybox on it.  If you are just wanting a place for putting a skybox, look for an interior parcel, not next to water or roads, and you should be able to buy it L$512 or less.  Since you only care about a plot for a skybox, you don't even have to worry about what sort of crummy builds might be on the ground next to the plot.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.