Asking what pose (object) name is.

Jerilynn Lemon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This is not meant for the thread of how does your avatar look today. It looks fine, a tad under the weather, but will survive.

I'm hoping someone will recognize this set piece, consists of a ladder, a hanging sheet in a box. I may have accidentally deleted it (or forgot its name) and where I purchased it (to ask for a redelivery).

I'm not posting for advertising reasons, just want to get the pose stand (it can be called that). Any help would be appreciated.

jerilynn2aa_003small.png

3 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

This is not meant for the thread of how does your avatar look today. It looks fine, a tad under the weather, but will survive.

I'm hoping someone will recognize this set piece, consists of a ladder, a hanging sheet in a box. I may have accidentally deleted it (or forgot its name) and where I purchased it (to ask for a redelivery).

I'm not posting for advertising reasons, just want to get the pose stand (it can be called that). Any help would be appreciated.

jerilynn2aa_003small.png

Echelle by WetCat

Edited by AdminGirl
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

That's it! I do still have it. No idea why I kept missing it.

Thank you AdminGirl

Inventory search has been "broken" for a long while now.  I have done searches for the exact name of items many times with them not coming up (let alone just part of the name like "table" when table was part of the whole name) even though they were actually IN my inventory if I went through the appropriate category folder by hand.  For a long while I thought it was just me, then I did a bunch of tests and proved it was not :D.

Not sure if this is happening grid wide or on an account basis.  I am on Firestorm but doubt that has any relevance in this case. 

So most likely NOT you :D.   

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.