i was physically threatened in sl for rl where do i file an abuse report?

Tristan Tiponi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

this is the threat.

[10:41:27]  : (Saved Tue May 31 01:31:48 2011) you are the lowest form of **bleep**ing mother**bleep**ing **bleep** ever and i  better hope to God that I dont get told how to find you in real life because I will put a bullet in your head you mother**bleep**er

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

I wouldn't worry too much, MUTE this person and move on enjoying your second life, some residents in here get a bit over the top by using second life and tend to say things they regret afterwards  .. but hey if it gets too complicated for you or you feel being stalked ... just create a new avatar and start a new life :smileyvery-happy: *meows*

You obviously have a copy of the chatlog.  Good.  Cut and paste what you have into an abuse report and send it up.  You might look into the RL laws where you reside and seek RL advice on how to proceed otherwise.  

They are probably just full of it  and your best option is to AR and mute.  

well i have muted them and now they are harrasing people i talk to? telling girls i meet that im a pedophile.I made the mistake of meeting and sleeping with someone in sl in rl,guess that wasnt smart of me.now her and all her so called friends are making my life hell here. I have alreadu created another sl avi and now they have that one?

besides I heard from a girl at one of them clubs you go to her name starts with a P that her friend some dude said that to you and you threatened her in world about some rl videos and photos so if you threatened her already with black mail whats that make you I wanna say its abuse on both ends buddy.It also know you were seeing said girl for about 5 months and talking several times a day so I think its alot more then what your telling people here. Its just what I heard from people at that club I also heard you went to the manager at that club and asked stuff like how long has she been working there and stuff thats kind of wrong to. Plus if her friends are saying stuff that means they must really care for her because they are standing up for her. if some guy  came around my little sister or best girl friend and what ever they told me to why I would do the same as this dude. besides theirs two sides to every story and I am pretty sure you both are equally "War of the Roses" on this one. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.