Goth/Punk clothes

conilmionome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For men's clothing I suggest going to Gabriel. Though it has more of a Japanese Cyberpunk vibe, it also has a good $L 1 section & a 50% off section.  Contraption has cool Steampunk & Gothic-punk clothes and accessories, including a bunch of free group gifts.  If you can wear old system layers on a BOM compatible body, try the discount section of Sn@tch and the cheap clothes in various small shops in The Wastelands. Lapointe and Bastchild has gothic clothes. Maybe try Zombie Suicide too? Aside from these suggestions, Search on "Gothic" and "Apocalypse" in Places, then go to any shops that turn up in your search. We ❤️ Roleplay is open now, so check there for creators you like. My goth girl alt is in a group that I think is called Eldergoth Macabre, which also has sale info for several gothic stores and events. 

• Thanks 1

Death Row Designs [DRD] has all their old group gifts (delivered in 1 big pack) in the room to the back of the new landing area. Their new items are at each of the new sections of the store. There are some clothing items, but mostly grunge, gothic & post-apocalyptic furniture & décor.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.