You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been interested in getting a place, but I'm not able to be premium right now so my only option is renting. I mainly rely on sploders so I can make like. an easy 50 lindens, sometimes 200. I'm kind of having trouble looking for places to rent so I was hoping people here knew some places? This isnt really important information but It would be really cool to have a place so I can hang out with my girlfriend and pretend she lives there too lol 💕.

8 hours ago, Jinx Lavarock said:

I've been interested in getting a place, but I'm not able to be premium right now so my only option is renting. I mainly rely on sploders so I can make like. an easy 50 lindens, sometimes 200. I'm kind of having trouble looking for places to rent so I was hoping people here knew some places? This isnt really important information but It would be really cool to have a place so I can hang out with my girlfriend and pretend she lives there too lol 💕.

There are plenty of 50L rental places.  Use search.

1 hour ago, Jinx Lavarock said:

Ive been using search...but I havent really found anything which is why I came here

If you are using Firestorm or another TPV, search for Cheap Rentals in Websearch.  Dozens of rental companies pop up, with furnished skyboxes from 25L and up.

I don't know about LL's viewer, heard their Search is broken.

Here is one (two actually if you do not mind living in the motel next door) on the mainland that I discovered while driving:

EDITED to add Langdale Seaside and the Greater Coniston. They have cottages from L$50 per week in Keswick, Buttermere, Langdale, Windermere and Coniston (search regions via the map)

SCI-FI THEME: If I remember correctly, there are L$1 weekly rentals on a cyberpunk city called Delirium / Jamais Vu but I am not sure if they are open to non-roleplayers:
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valley of Honor/73/36/2006

Edited by Yuumo Ichibara
  • Like 1

I dug up my old landmarks to check if this place was still operating. As of today there are 2 skyboxes available for L$50 per 100 prims/week. I rented here last year to rez a temporary venue for an event, and I remember the landlord @iamyourneighbour being extremely kind and generous to give me extra 100 prims per L$50. The other rentals all over this region are also very affordable at L$150 for 300 prims or something like that. Best part is, this is located on the mainland and very accessible so you can enjoy driving or sailing around the continent.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Xenosaur/199/97/63

xenosaur.thumb.png.ca657d091b55aa7ed91023a0d920f953.png

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

The Confederation of Democratic Simulators has a number of open parcels of various sizes.  All are very reasonable.    The themes are Northern Europe Alpine and Italian.   Check it out.  

The SLURL is for the Marketplatz at Neufreistadt.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neufreistadt/160/181/173. And the common language is English, but we have members from all over the world.  Mostly it is of North America and Europe.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.