I am a girl with a male avi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 209 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi lovely citizens of SL! I have a question. I made a male avatar but I am a girl in RL. I looooove my male avi but I dont know where to go with it or what to do. I know many girls in here have male avies too. My question to you is ...where do you go with your male avi? how do you play SL with it? I wish I could interact with other players like me. Kisses and thanks!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ibiza Vortex said:

Hi lovely citizens of SL! I have a question. I made a male avatar but I am a girl in RL. I looooove my male avi but I dont know where to go with it or what to do. I know many girls in here have male avies too. My question to you is ...where do you go with your male avi? how do you play SL with it? I wish I could interact with other players like me. Kisses and thanks!

The same places girls go?  Guys go where the girls are.

• Like 4

Hi! If you are into k-pop, I invite you to Club Persona at BULLETPROOF. Look it up via inworld search. Many of the hot k-pop idols there are girls in real life and we are quite open and thrilled about it. When I am logged in as my guy avi I just go to mens shopping events and secretly ogle at (and on rare occasion, try to flirt with) men who are possibly women like me haha (clue: they are the best looking on SL) I have no intention of catfishing anyone as I honestly declared my true gender in the 1st life tab on my guy account. Have lots of fun! xoxo

BapBoyz

Edited by YuriaVodka

1 hour ago, Ibiza Vortex said:

I play a male avatar sometimes too. I do the same things I do on my female avatar. Take photos, and go shopping and dancing. I never hide the fact that I am female, it is written in the real life section of my profile. 

• Like 3

So i actually started SL in 2019 with a male avatar..because I play males in my html ropeplay. For my male he has a very typical "emo" guy look..i love keeping him in jeans and hoodies and black hair.. going to bars and such. But i also use him for gorean roleplay..so I switch his clothes and hair a bit and then I go and rp :)

• Like 2

You avatar can be whatever you want it to be but like other have mentioned, if you want to become "involved" with someone in SL it is best to be upfront and honest. No need to go into great detail and could simply be one sentence in your 1st Life info box.

You're not the only one I'm a female in real life with a male avatar and I have a female (RP / character account I sometimes use to explore). I think its good to use a male avatar and a female avatar depending on whatever you decide to do. As for relationships pretty much everyone I am friends with or partners with knows my real life gender and my alt so it works out perfectly. I'm open and honest to people I am with in friendship or more close intimate partnerships. I've got nothing to hide at all when it comes to being who I am and why. Besides with Male avatars I can dress more with band t-shirts I wear in real life and play as a more bad guy vampire / demon character since my alt is a human that is female.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 209 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.