Hi guys, this is my last resort to find a place before I give up, I am looking for some place in SL for fantasy, urban, family or fuery Roleplay, no matter the type as long as it does not revolve around sex.

I have had bad experiences in many places because if you do not offer sex or your avatar is not human, everyone ignores you. I want something simple to have fun with, active and  without complicated Huds .

well, there is Beyou not hard thing like the sims may have seen online but for second life get to do pretty anything like cooking gardening some of my friends on here either lawyer or reinstates our supermarket. but another place is the amazon rain forest don't have sex there you haunt and gain thing weapons. am on amazon and am not interested in sex but those only ones I know off the bat.

• Thanks 1

It's Sci-Fi, but might I suggest Star Wars RP? (SWRP for short). There are plenty of Families, certain Urban sprawls, and places that have zero contact with sex. If you're a Star Wars fan, check it out!

Plus, Non-Humans are highly valued. Everything from Mon Calamari, Twi'lek, Zabrak, Ithorian, anything! Active communities, and the current HUDs used on multiple sims are fairly simple dice HUDs.

• Like 1