Seeking Partners (Poly / Open)

Hello my name is Viper, I'm a role-player that is actively in the BDSM lifestyle as well as Poly lifestyle. (4 years poly experience in real life). I am seeking female partners whom are active to explore the lifestyle together and will be on a trial basis based on how active we meet with each other a few times a week. (I'm always open to having connection on Discord if you can't be on here). The partnerships for people are to be open with poly relationships and open relationships. This means you are allowed to have freedom to have other partners but make time for us both. (I'm always online everyday). This partnership will be a roleplay relationship but I am already partnered with someone on my profile since she is my main relationship but is busy due to her real life. If anyone is interested in being with me for a partnership feel free to contact me on SL or here in the forums. I can discuss everything else in other details in messages.

P.S. I don't really have any other partners besides my main partner. This partnership will also be involved with my castle roleplay as well as other role-plays together. Feel free to contact me anytime you wish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, xxVi3perxx said:

I'm still seeking partnerships at this time with mostly slaves or submissives that are females. if anyone is interested feel free to contact me.

I'd really think you'd have more luck inworld rather than in the very small percentage of people in the forums who even look in this section.

42 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I'd really think you'd have more luck inworld rather than in the very small percentage of people in the forums who even look in this section.

The problem is I have been seeking inworld a lot but anymore the groups are quiet that I'm in and with sims a lot of the places are either people there but don't really talk or anything. I was told by a friend of mine to use the forums because I could have some luck instead of inworld since not a lot of people are on much now that things are changing to the point where everyone's real life is picking up again.

3 minutes ago, xxVi3perxx said:

The problem is I have been seeking inworld a lot but anymore the groups are quiet that I'm in and with sims a lot of the places are either people there but don't really talk or anything. I was told by a friend of mine to use the forums because I could have some luck instead of inworld since not a lot of people are on much now that things are changing to the point where everyone's real life is picking up again.

Have you tried any of the slave auction groups?  If not touse chat than at least to receive notices.  The Guild, House of V are 2 places where D/s RP exists and I know HoV often does auctions.  They're, at the least, places to network and meet like-minded people.  

6 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Have you tried any of the slave auction groups?  If not touse chat than at least to receive notices.  The Guild, House of V are 2 places where D/s RP exists and I know HoV often does auctions.  They're, at the least, places to network and meet like-minded people.  

I have tried the guild  but it is sometimes hard for me to fit in where I get a bit shy if it makes sense but I can try the others as well thanks for the advice. :D

• 1 month later...

Feel free to contact me in world.  I'm in a poly family, and my Master fully expects everyone to cultivate the relationships they need to in order to be happy.  I can also take you to a couple of groups that I know who might be able to help.  (Sorry, I'm not able to help more when I'm not in world.)

• 3 months later...