1024m waterfront, navigable water leading to open ocean, quiet, low lag area. L$2000. Low price for quick sale!

Ivy Kiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a beautiful 1024m/351 prims waterfront parcel in Skyridge for sale. I am only asking L$2000 for this little gem of a parcel, only because I am downgrading from premium. This is a total bargain! There are no objects currently on the land to be included in the sale, however I can include a house at no extra cost if you need one. Please let me know about this, as I have a selection of really nice mesh homes that can be chosen from. An included house will obviously count towards your over all prim count. It can be returned to me at any time, (under the 'objects' tab in the 'about land' options,) if you decide that you no longer want it.

The land can be terraformed to a mostly water parcel, or mostly land, so you have both options. I currently have it part land, part water, so you can change it up how you like.

There is abandoned land to the right and rear of the parcel, which adds some privacy, and to the left there is a neighbour. You are separated from their land by a side channel of water which is part of the waterfront that the parcel faces. The parcel has a pleasant, cosy feel of being tucked away in a corner.

I am currently posting this via my phone, and struggling to add a landmark, (will edit on my computer soon,) however you can find the landmark in my profile picks in-world. Please feel free to stop by the land to take a look.

Thanks for your interest.

~ Scarlett Fenutzini.

Edited by Scarlett Fenutzini

• Ivy Kiko changed the title to 1024m waterfront, navigable water leading to open ocean, quiet, low lag area. L$2000. Low price for quick sale!

Hi there Therese, I just saw your message!  The parcel is kind of hidden in a corner, so it isn't too easy to find. I will IM you the LM right now in-world, so if you are still looking you are more than welcome to check it out. 

The land does look a bit messy atm, as I have it a bit up and down but I can raise it where there's water, and flatten/smooth it out if need be, or lower it to be a water parcel, and as I said, I have a selection of houses, so I can include one free ( I can demo these on the land) at no extra cost, if required.

Drop me an IM in-world if you need anything. I don't have the land marked up for the sale yet, but if you are interested, I can do that.

Edited by Scarlett Fenutzini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.