Experienced builder, product designer, mesh artist, animator, sim/content creator, landscaper, particle maker, photographer, artist, and marketplace/sales/land/rental manager for hire!! Hundreds of items to use for your project! Save time and $$$

Rose Patel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I have been in Second Life since 2004 and have extensive experience building (prefab and custom work: sky boxes, castles, holiday experiences such as experiential haunted houses, decor, animated furniture etc.),  creating and uploading quality mesh, AI animals, drive-able items, animated mesh and primitives, fashionable clothing/outfits/avatars, designing and building immersive and high-end simulators, generating custom particles, taking quality photos in world for post processing, and texturing. 

I can assist with listing on Marketplace or in world management, rentals, or sales as I've had experience listing items and managing business, sims and operating rentals. I've invested hundreds of dollars painstakingly purchasing the best quality landscaping items, decor, full-perm mesh, rental/sales systems, the ultimate in highly animated and texture change/group/owner/user menu set and copy-able furniture, security systems, radio's, media systems, sky boxes with hundreds of gorgeous photo realistic 360 scenes and surround sounds via menu, a large multitude of sim-surrounds, high end textures, animators, generators and scripts. I can set these up for you and you don't have to buy them!!!

If I don't have it, I can help find or make it! Happy to teach how to build and use most Second Life features as well. Please message in-world for help and master-minding. I Look forward to chatting with you!! :D

Thank you,

Rose Patel

Builder/Engineer/Designer/Business Consultant/Manager

1 hour ago, Rose Patel said:

If I don't have it, I can help find or make it! Happy to teach how to build and use most Second Life features as well. Please message in-world for help and master-minding. I Look forward to chatting with you!!

Advertising   >>>  "No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. "

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.