SpeedLight mobile viewer asking for modelers' help

Glaznah Gassner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I'm the CEO of SpeedLight mobile web viewer. Our team team is working on rigged mesh rendering, and I would like to ask for your help.

We've faced some rigged mesh issues: some marketplace outfits render out of fine, and some get distorted. It is hard to understand what we are doing wrong while we don't have the original objects...

So, I would like to ask a community for some source 3D models (preferably something like a rigged sweater and shorts, better for Maya). We won't share or distribute them in any way, just load to Maya, change bits and pieces, export and see what happens inside.

If you can help us with this, please respond. We'll add a dedicated screen with special appreciations! :)

• Like 1

@Glaznah Gassner 

HelloI am also experiencing problems with rigged mesh using Bento Angel Armature . There was a lot of hurdles to overcome . I noticed that bones was getting copied o al links this is a problem as it exceeds the import  Size and these need to be deleted are you perhaps deleting needed bones ?

Do you have any import warning in your upload log . Turn on Shh detail logging and check what is going on .

I currently have an animation issue based on the blender animation system which is defaulting to reset position . When I export animation this is effecting the mesh as the only bones being sent rotational information are changes from the reset position. This is new in 2.9.3.2 but switching back to PoseLib  looses all animations there is a new option under avatar to change this . I have not worked out how to convert back to poseLib and i think this maybe causing your problems too As my dragon falls to ground like Jelly as it has no bones  in the rest of the mesh .

a0b85fb2f3756a401777fcbcd1d35123.png

Hugs D.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.