In Your Opinion...What is an Attractive PG Dress for a Woman or Man?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 hours ago, JanuarySwan said:

I'd like to know some opinions by asking what you find attractive dress/attire for a female or male in the PG/Moderate range?

Possibly a little more formal than you're looking for, but Zantyago Mannonen has some great male-rigged gowns:

Prêt-à-Porter (01)Cracked Actor

Boys to the Bone mostly rig to the Jake body, but as mentioned already they have several male-rigged dresses. Hotdog also have a long male-rigged dress, in a more Victorian style.

You can also get away with wearing some female clothing on a male body. I've worn Maitreya-rigged pants and long skirts under male-rigged jackets and tops. It's mostly in how you put them together.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I think bare feet is attractive; in the second photo I am bare foot also but it doesn't show.  So maybe casual and comfy for me to cute and spunky I'd go for.  And, pretty nails and jewelry I like too.  Clothing from Fashionably Dead, Tres Blah, Fleur and Mimikri.   

Snapshot_687 (2).jpg

Snapshot_671 (2).jpg

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

I see all kind of shop names passing by.
Are there a few tips mesh clothing for male classic avatars as well?

Would be much appreciated.

Well you can't go wrong with Not So Bad. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=not+so+bad

They have single colors inworld, so you don't have to buy fatpacks. And a few groupgifts. Last tile I was there, it was free to join.

If you don't have a mesh avatar, go some back and look at the older clothes. They are still top quality, with standars sizes and alpha layers.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/22975

And the same goes for Deadwool. Standard sizes when you go back. The Dandy suit is still holding up for quality.

And L & B. Good, casual stuff, you don't have to buy the most holey jeans. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/6435?search[category_id]=10&search[maturity][]=General&search[maturity][]=Moderate&search[maturity][]=Adult&search[page]=1&search[per_page]=96&search[sort]=created_at_desc&search[store_id]=6435

Generally said to the OP:

Skip pants and shorts with a bulge the size of your head or what looks like like an elephant trunk. All that is not black leather, open vests/jackets without anything under, net shirts and jeans hanging down your a** is what I call attractive PG clothes on a man. What to wear to an interview unless you apply places where the abowe is the "work wear". Even then, I would suppose a bouncer would wear a clean and whole t-shirt with the club logo instead of a net shirt so...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rat Luv said:

No, I save my tattoo layer for eyeshadow :)

You can stack many tattoos the same time. Even reorder them.

On 3/17/2021 at 6:54 PM, Skell Dagger said:

Possibly a little more formal than you're looking for, but Zantyago Mannonen has some great male-rigged gowns:

Well damn. 👀

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.