For all who want to know the Truth behind the Scenes of Flickr!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 3/18/2021 at 6:09 AM, Marianne Little said:

But for official contests, they have to be safe. It was me that @Chic Aeonmentioned before. I took a style picture in a bikini with beads and body strings and it was no nudity. Something in that auto scan must have flagged it, because it was set to Restricted, as for full frontal nudity. Partial nudity would be in Moderate, but here it is a bikini, and maybe you can tell me what's been auto read as full frontal?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/27764102@N02/51032974707/in/dateposted-public/

and I can't embed it in the forum because it only accept safe tagged content, and I can't post it in Flickr groups that only accept safe content.

Edit: I set it to Safe manually just now. I was afraid to do it in case Flickr banned me. But it can pass as safe? I see as daring pictures as this in Show Your Style - the tread.

At a quick glance on my 22 inch monitor, the left image seems to not be wearing bottoms. Perhaps the flickrbot needs to clean its glasses?

On 3/14/2021 at 5:06 AM, Nikita Neuman said:

Yea Ceka, so what is on that Photo you show here sooooo bad? My Photo i was wearing a Bellytop, Breasts covered total, and those Crazys set it to restricted.

Don´t be mad with me Guys, but, lets leave out the Virtual, when we all look in Reality, we walk on Streets, or somewhere else like in Lingerie Shops Real, so i have to admit, we have Advertising Walls with nude Breasts on it or even naked People for some silly Product and does Police or some Moral Authority care about that, worse, in Austria we have no Moral Authority or Moral Police Force! How often i was in Cinema Real, before 3 Years i watched the first Time in our City Cinema the last Terminator, guess what was the Preview for a Movie to be coming? A Soft Por..... Movie and in the Cinema were Kiddos and nobody cared a damn Thing about that!!!

The same i know Website, i don´t visit them yea! Websites where Girls at Age of 16 striptease in front of their Webcam or even mastu......ing, i´d say, thats a bit more to worry about, instead of a sexy Virtual Girl, that only is of 3D Mesh!

Flickr is an American company, they have to follow American laws. It doesn't matter if your country allows 16 year olds to strip on websites. In the US that is illegal. Just as there can be no nudity in shops that sell lingerie. 

As for your Flickr, i really didnt see much that would even be remotely considered "safe" by any standards. Not that I didnt like the images, mind you. :)

On 3/12/2021 at 11:04 PM, Nikita Neuman said:

I am now almost four Years with Flickr, worked my Way hardly up to a better Bloggr and Secondlife Model and here comes some Truth, no one will ever tell you, what i get told!!!

1.)  The damn Flickr Team deactivates from all Free Acc Users, when they think, for them its too nasty, the Likes you give to others! WHY? i saw it everytime i liked my Followers, Photos i already liked two Times were UNLIKED AGAIN! And no, i check that always back two or three Times, so the LIKE IS ACTIVE!

2.)   On all your own Blogs, you all have, Flickr takes the Right and prohibits us to post our Thank You or TYSM Name of Person who liked your Art, a too often POSTING! WtH!

3.)  Their damn Team sets Photos you posted, even if they r SAFE, on RESTRICTED, i saw this by some of mine already dozend Times, if you set it back to SAFE, they take control for some Days over your Blog/Acc!

This are only three of the Troubles, behind the Scenes of their Website, many complained at me already, how inconsiderate FLICKR TEAM is behaving against Free Acc! What i personly think is a Mess!  👎👎👎👎👎

So i hope i could enlighten some of you and next Time you login there, think about that, Wish you all Likes on Earth, Friends!  👍👍👍

Either you closed it or Flickr really didnt like what you had to say here as your Flickr is gone.. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.