where can I find animation and scripts so my creations can be hugged I can/will pay

Stardust Rumsford

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am trying to set up my Teddy Bear making business and am having trouble finding a copible scrip and animation so they can be hugged I am asking so that I may buy and not infringe on anyones copy right.  If you would drop in a note card inworld my name is Starduest Rumsford.   Thank you very much for your kindness:) 

4 answers to this question

Hi Stardust,

If you go to http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Forums/ct-p/Forums & scroll down to Content Creation section, you will the LSL Library where there are lost of free scripts, there is also a forum above that one called LSL Scripting where you can ask for advice on what the one you want might be called. You will also see an animation forum, there you can get good advice on making your own animations.

Finally, further down in the Commerce section, there is a Wanted forum, where you can post your whole request or just ask about the animations if you already found the script.

Good luck :)

well, first of all, you could search the marketplace for a script and an animation that does what you want andhas the permissions you want.

Then there are the commerce forums - basically, there are two in which you could ask:

• the Wanted one for basically existing products
  • Inworld Employment if you want a scripter and/or an animator to makke custom items for you

Finally, there are several groups inworld where you could look and ask. As far as scripting is cocerned, I can recomment Script Collectors - I'm sure you'll find a free animation script there - and I'm sure there are similar groups for animations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.