Not able to talk in a group chat

Macon Thorne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yesterday I posted in a group, and got a delivery error message...since then I haven't been able to see any posts in that group...anyone elses or mine...my posts are going through, as i asked a friend in the group if she sees my post...so it goes through...i just dont see it or any responses...i do still seem to be getting the notifications from the group though...

Any advice on how to fix this issue? nothing like this has happened to me before...i've had delivery failure issues before, but not with these kinds of results.

Unfortunately its an issue that is effecting multiple people and groups no matter what viewer they are using, I've already identified multiple groups in my list that are failing for everyone I have been able to contact concerning the issue. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about the it, other then waiting for LL to fix it. Well other then using another group, related to the failing group to contact people. Notices however are still working, assuming you normally can send notices on the group. You should be able to send notices.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.