Request: Adelbert Steiner Avatar

ccwing93

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i know there has been a lot of people out there who make tons on stuff and sent it via Marketplace therefore i have a request for you all,,,,,,,i want someone out there to make me a Adelbert Steiner Avatar for Second life i know a lot out there don't know who that is so i provided a photo here as well.

Adelbert_Steiner_from_Final_Fantasy_IX_render.png

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ccwing93 said:

i know there has been a lot of people out there who make tons on stuff and sent it via Marketplace therefore i have a request for you all,,,,,,,i want someone out there to make me a Adelbert Steiner Avatar for Second life i know a lot out there don't know who that is so i provided a photo here as well.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Intellectual_Property

• Like 2

Hi, I did get an IM from this person saying that someone wants a Alexander Stiner Avatar and they honestly want to give it to them as best quality as possible, and they stated that is why they need my help with this while. That had also said I had made stuff for them before, so they figured I would help them out with this.

Since I don't recall making anything for this person, I ended up telling them they might have the wrong mouse as I never made anything for them before. Makes me wonder if they are messaging random any green dots they see on the mini map if they could make something for them.

On 3/9/2021 at 6:57 AM, ccwing93 said:

didn't stop anyone before or VRChat so i mean this shouldn't be a issue

I suspect you don't really understand copyright from your choice of words.

A more precise statement reflecting and understanding of copyright law would be, "Others were not stopped by copyright law at these other places. So, we can probably get away with it here too."

The answers so far have been, "In our experience this is risky and you are likely to get caught." And that is the nature of SL. Companies do watch SL for infringement. People here that respect copyrights and free market concepts will often report the infringement.

Another aspect of SL is the various vigilante crews roaming the grid. Fall into their cross-hairs and they can make SL life miserable.

But, you are free to go for it. Nothing forces people in SL to be smart or exercise their intelligence.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.