Help! Premium Account

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I downgraded my account to basic and still have about 3 weeks left on my premium, I have decided to go back to premium but I can't cancel the downgrade or go back to premium as it states the downgrade process has been inatiated, how can I change this?, also It won't allow me to get a linden home even though I have time left on my premium.

1 hour ago, VioletVelvetRose said:

I downgraded my account to basic and still have about 3 weeks left on my premium, I have decided to go back to premium but I can't cancel the downgrade or go back to premium as it states the downgrade process has been inatiated, how can I change this?, also It won't allow me to get a linden home even though I have time left on my premium.

Contact Support and see if there is anything that can be done.  https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VioletVelvetRose said:

As Sylvia said, contact Support -- I'd even use Live Chat tomorrow, since your Premium membership is still in effect.  

Start Live Chat: https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
  Live Chat is available 9am to 5 pm EST (6am to 2pm PST) every day.

LL will definitely reverse the process.  They LOVE it when folks decide to keep their Premium membership.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VioletVelvetRose said:

Curious what made you change your mind.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.