NEW BREEDABLES/AMARETTO BREEDABLE HORSES/CURRENT BREEDABLES

Ava Kariunga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can anyone please tell me if Amaretto horses are still a thing? I've been searching groups and they seem dead. I've visited  auctions places, but its not like it used to be. I want to get back into breedables and I used to love Amaretto horses. Does amaretto still make updates to their horses? Any info would be appreciated

Any new breedables you know of, that are current and have good following, if love any information you can give me. 

I would be super grateful for any help/info.

On 3/8/2021 at 9:15 PM, Ava Kariunga said:

Can anyone please tell me if Amaretto horses are still a thing? I've been searching groups and they seem dead. I've visited  auctions places, but its not like it used to be. I want to get back into breedables and I used to love Amaretto horses. Does amaretto still make updates to their horses? Any info would be appreciated

Any new breedables you know of, that are current and have good following, if love any information you can give me. 

I would be super grateful for any help/info.

I haven't been paying too much attention, but I still get notices from the main group. They regularly hold classes and  they coming out with breedable dragons

Edited to add: Here's the new forum. https://www.themysticalamarettofamily.com/ with news on the new releases, etc.

Edited by Monique Bellambi

Amaretto horses still exist but interest has tanked. I have a collection of old bundles, nearly all of them retired breeds & traits, and I looked into selling them a year or so ago but there was no interest and the going price seems to be so low that it's not even worth the effort. 

KittyCats still seem to sell for a reasonable price and they are well-supported by the creators. 

I've no experience with any others.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.