SPACIOUS 3 STORY STORES FOR RENT JEMVILLE COLLECTIVE, Takeuti (55, 49, 25)

JemimaFlame

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Rent a store that is bright and cheerful and easy to move around in.   3 stories, accessible by comfortably wide stairs,  with dark wood floors and lovely neutral wallpaper that will accent your products.  Ornate, Parisienne style exterior. Beach access on property.  Choose an audio stream for you parcel. Create a sign with your logo.  250L for 250 Prims/LI.  Come to take a tour of Jemville, see the property and get a notecard to find out more!

WELCOME TO JEMVILLE COLLECTIVE!
I am Jemima Flame the owner of Jemville and Jemville resident and business owner.    If you have any questions please contact me and I will answer as soon as I am online.

ABOUT JEMVILLE COLLECTIVE
In Jemville you will find Rental Shops and houses, Metro Coffee Shop, Chaitya Vipassana Buddhist Temple, and a public beach, Williams Parkette, all in a park-like setting.
Jemville is located in the region of Takeuti, which is a vibrant region, a multitude of things to see and do.  
Visit the old mill, clubs, shops, garages, "old money" estates and mansions, breeders, endless beaches and more.
Just cross the cobblestone bridge and walk along Route 7.  Don't feel like walking? Hop on the the motorized Yod pod when it passes and tour the mainland!

JEMVILLE .jpg

STORES FROM A DISTANCE .jpg

STORES CLOSER UP.jpg

FROM THE FRONT DOOR.jpg

STORE 1ST FLOOR.jpg

STORE 2ND FLOOR.jpg

THIRD FLOOR STORE.jpg

WILLIAMS MEMORIAL PARKETTE png.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.