SPACIOUS 3 STORY TOWNHOUSES FOR RENT JEMVILLE COLLECTIVE, Takeuti (55, 49, 25)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Rent a townhouse that is bright and cheerful and easy to move around in.   3 stories, with wood floors and a fireplace on each floor. Access to the roof. Full size kitchen with animated appliances. Next to Williams Parkette.  Beach access on property.  Each house has an easy to operate security orb.  Furnish as you prefer. Choose an audio stream for you parcel.  250L for 250 Prims/LI. Come to take a tour of Jemville, see the property and get a notecard to find out more!

WELCOME TO JEMVILLE COLLECTIVE!

I am Jemima Flame the owner of Jemville and Jemville resident and business owner.    If you have any questions please contact me and I will answer as soon as I am online.

ABOUT JEMVILLE COLLECTIVE

In Jemville you will find Rental Shops and houses, Metro Coffee Shop, Chaitya Vipassana Buddhist Temple, and a public beach, Williams Parkette, all in a park-like setting.

Jemville is located in the region of Takeuti, which is a vibrant region, with a multitude of things to see and do.  

Visit the old mill, clubs, shops, garages, "old money" estates and mansions, breeders, endless beaches and more.

Cross the cobblestone bridge and walk along Route 7.  Don't feel like walking? Hop on the the motorized Yod pod when it passes and tour the mainland!

JEMVILLE .jpg

BEACH AND PROPERTY .jpg

HOUSES FROM A DISTANCE png.jpg

HOUSES CLOSE UP png.jpg

LIVING ROOM FROM STAIRS png.jpg

KITCHEN.jpg

SECOND FLOOR.jpg

3RD FLOOR.jpg

FROM THE ROOF.jpg

WILLIAMS MEMORIAL PARKETTE png.jpg

Edited by JemimaFlame
rewording
  • JemimaFlame changed the title to SPACIOUS 3 STORY TOWNHOUSES FOR RENT JEMVILLE COLLECTIVE, Takeuti (55, 49, 25)
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.