Looking for Interior & Exterior designer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone.

Me and my Partner recently just bought some land and a house. We are now looking for some interior/exterior decorators to help us turn it into our perfect home.

It's quite a big build. Please see photo attached. Photos (gyazo.com) However there is plently land (4096m 1/16 of Sim) and plenty prims to make it truly into my dream home.

I have a rough idea of how I would like things but nothing is set in stone in that regard. I have some furniture but no where near enough so a requirement would be you have a plethera of furniture already but are also able to incorporate the pieces I and my partner already have. 

I do have a budget in mind.(based on shopping around from different decorators and word of mouth from friends) However, I am open for this to be up for discussion. 

Please, if you are interested or know anyone who is either get in contact with me here or inworld under the legacy name : Goffik

Thank you for your time!

xoxo Pixi Princeton

Please no timewasters. If you have no experience or no portfolio I will not respond.  Have a blessed day!

Edited by Goffik

It may help if you give a few ideas of what you’re looking for. For example: there is a significant difference between a modern interior with a suburban exterior type of look vs. a boho farmhouse interior with a country road exterior. Many folks invest and specialize in certain type themes, so may not have what you need. 

I do not have time to pick up any projects right now, but I might suggest you take a peek at this group.  There is but a tiny niche of us players here on the forums - you may get more responses there! 

• Thanks 2

Thank you love. I will take a look at the group ☺️

In regards to themes ; 

Interior - Chic but cosy. Light woods, Alot of neutrals with hints of pink. Details are very important to me.

Exterior - Woodland esque with a modern twist. Patios, lots of flowers and trees. Place for me to garden. Gazebos. That sort of thing.

Hopefully this is enough for people to see my picture. If not feel free to message me and I can show insp photos. 🥰

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.