Rezzing problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi 

I have jus got a new pc, it has the ryzen 5 chip with on-board vega 11 graphics. Windows 10 and 8gb ram. My issue is that objects rezz up ok maybe a little slowly, but often avi's don't fully rez. Faces are often missing and and I just see eyes brain and teeth, other body parts and clothes just float near by. Things run OK and I rezz after a while, connection speed is same as before, and my research suggests the chip should cope fine with SL. I am using firestorm viewer on a clean install. I have tried turing off my anti virus and it's firewall but no change. I hope somebody here can help, I figure it must be something simple.

24 minutes ago, xJessicaSpiresx said:

Hi 

I have jus got a new pc, it has the ryzen 5 chip with on-board vega 11 graphics. Windows 10 and 8gb ram. My issue is that objects rezz up ok maybe a little slowly, but often avi's don't fully rez. Faces are often missing and and I just see eyes brain and teeth, other body parts and clothes just float near by. Things run OK and I rezz after a while, connection speed is same as before, and my research suggests the chip should cope fine with SL. I am using firestorm viewer on a clean install. I have tried turing off my anti virus and it's firewall but no change. I hope somebody here can help, I figure it must be something simple.

in general answering these questions it's a big help to see the settings (copy/ paste from viewer/help/about ( when logged in))

also in general.. a onboard chip will never give a good result compared to the dedicated stand alone graphic cards, what we see mostly here is that people look at how games run on it.. but SL isn't a game in that matter, all content is downloaded and not optimised.

It can be something small and simple, but also possible your machine can't handle sl better.
But please add your specs from the viewer.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, xJessicaSpiresx said:

My issue is that objects rezz up ok maybe a little slowly, but often avi's don't fully rez.

This always happens for me but it is my connection and location (10mbit connection with 250ms ping). This is on desktop with fast configuration.

On my laptop I use integrated graphics but it is almost unplayable it takes half hour to load entire SIM and avatars (15-20 avatar on the SIM) my bad connection also contributing problem.

I guess integrated graphics able to run SL but not suitable for enjoyable experience.

Edited by RunawayBunny
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.