Av Match... Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've not tried it, but a quick search of the forums shown 69 results (counting this thread).  You'll likely find lots of opinions in those posts.

image.png.80b4dba96b7b07e4a82b2d91d2e2d07a.png

Good idea!  I added a tag for AvMatch.   AvMatch is for avatars in Second Life.  

Edited by JanuarySwan

Never used Avmatch myself but it's been around for yonks probably longer than i've been in SL. I do remember around 2009 when people were being forced to age verify or add payment info to access adult places, i had a notecard that said using PayPal on the then Xstreet counted as having payment info for accessing adult places, it didn't in reality i bought some Avmatch branded shoes to see if it worked you can still buy them but they are no mod and no demo

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Never used Avmatch myself but it's been around for yonks probably longer than i've been in SL. I do remember around 2009 when people were being forced to age verify or add payment info to access adult places, i had a notecard that said using PayPal on the then Xstreet counted as having payment info for accessing adult places, it didn't in reality i bought some Avmatch branded shoes to see if it worked you can still buy them but they are no mod and no demo

I was surprised reading about it yesterday as I've never heard of it and it's never been mentioned in the forums, not that I've read.  I thought it was new that's why I put the info here.  It's for friendship or romance.

9 hours ago, JanuarySwan said:

I thought it was new that's why I put the info here.  It's for friendship or romance.

It will be new to many people now :) nice to see it still going after all these years they must be the most successful in the dating market. i've seen inworld dating agencies in my time but i don't think they lasted too well. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.