making L as a new comer furry avatar jw if you can host or cuddle for L? ( furry/LGBTQ+ friendly only plz)

Darkhugs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi their I am kind of new to sl I've been here for a bit over 42 days i got told that you can maybe make L off cuddling or  hosting but i have no clue if this is true or not i am new to this whole thing im not mesh yet but it would be nice to save up for mesh avatar if you have any info about this or know of place feel free to comment below id like it to be lgbtq+ friendly for i am tras or furry friendly thank you ~ zim

dark hugs 8_001.png

Edited by Darkhugs

Hello! LGBT+ & Furry here!

You can actually cuddle and host to make Lindens. It just requires finding the right club or area that offers such things, I know there are a lot of clubs that have posted in this specific subforum looking for dancers, hosts, etc. You would probably have to ask if they allow Furry avatars though (if it doesn't already list if they do/don't). I myself make Lindens this way.

However I know a lot of clubs and jobs are looking more specifically for meshbody avatars, so you would also have to ask about that as well beforehand. 

2 hours ago, Darkhugs said:

Hi their I am kind of new to sl I've been here for a bit over 42 days i got told that you can maybe make L off cuddling or  hosting but i have no clue if this is true or not i am new to this whole thing im not mesh yet but it would be nice to save up for mesh avatar if you have any info about this or know of place feel free to comment below id like it to be lgbtq+ friendly for i am tras or furry friendly thank you ~ zim

dark hugs 8_001.png

Furzona is a furry club, you can check out them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.