Help finding an old slurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I met my RL husband in SL and am wanting to give him a gift. One of those coordinate gifts but because we met in SL I want to get the slurl. I am looking for the slurl for Caribbean Breezes from 2007. If anyone may still have it in their inventory it would be so much appreciated if you could respond with it. Thank you 

7 minutes ago, Elyse Heron said:

I met my RL husband in SL and am wanting to give him a gift. One of those coordinate gifts but because we met in SL I want to get the slurl. I am looking for the slurl for Caribbean Breezes from 2007. If anyone may still have it in their inventory it would be so much appreciated if you could respond with it. Thank you 

This is from a 2015 forum post so who knows if the place is even still open.

On 7/17/2015 at 11:23 AM, Venetia Cazalet said:

**SUMMER PARTY AT CARIBBEAN BREEZES**

WHEN: FRIDAY 17 JULY 2015
TIME: 12 NOON SLT
WHERE: CARIBBEAN BREEZES VIP CLUB

WITH DJ SWA SANDS
AND DAISY HERON HOSTING

WILL BE AWESOME!!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Riviera%20Island/118/156/1165/

Summer party.jpg

Grid Survey shows that there is currently a region called "Caribbean Breezes" and there used to be a region called 'Caribbean Breeze' (no ending 's'):

http://www.gridsurvey.com/index.php?page=271

Look down near the bottom of that page.  From the detailed info (click the region name to get the detail page), neither of them existed in 2007 - unless the Grid Survey was not happening back then.  One shows a 2008 date and the other shows 2009.

A general search also gave  me the following group info.  If this is what you wanted, then you'll only be able to get a SLURL from a really old posting somewhere or if someone just happens to have an old landmark:

image.png.74ff427b312b355789a484f38a3c1d95.png

Ah! So it was Caribbean Breeze and not BreezeS? Amazing how one little letter can make such a huge difference! 😊

Good show Not Most People! Good show!

16 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

22 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Grid Survey must not have started until 2008 then, if that region was around in 2007.  The Grid Survey details page for Caribbean Breeze shows it as first found in March 2008:

image.png.872751958d31f6eac92eec21fdd11a68.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rowan, Caribbean Breezes club as it was in 2007 is no more. It has been at several venues and in 2013 moved to my sim Riviera Island. There are no stores attached to it. Please feel free to contact me by IM in SL if you think I can be of any further help. I am able to contact the owner Suzy Wise in RL and the Manager of Caribbean Breezes is a friend. Hope you find what you are looking for:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.