You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Β  Β Your post doesn't leave a whole lot to go on, and your profile is entirely blank - there are a lot of people looking for people to connect with on various levels, so it certainly pays off to actually let people know a bit about who you are and what you enjoy doing in SL so that they'll know whether it'll be worthwhile reaching out.Β 

Β  Β Being bored and lonely in Second Life is a very peculiar concept - there are so many things to do and so many people to interact with, there are hangouts for all sorts of people - furry communities appear rather plentiful it seems (though admittedly I have no experience of them myself) - so rather than expecting others to do the work for you to find out who you are, I'd strongly advise you put something inΒ your profile and compose a post with some actual content, or that you just search for and visit places in-world and try talking to people directly.Β 

Β  Β ... And if nothing else, me pointing this out is going to annoy a certain type of people who may well reach out to you just to try to prove me wrong, in which case you're welcome! Or wait, did I just ruin that now. Meh.Β 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Orwar, I actually do appreciate your advice, you're right! Thank you ! I will get working on the profile. As far as going out there, I have haven't had much luck everywhere I go is pretty dead but I'll keep trying.Β 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.