Help finding a bathing suit/underwear for female Legacy body

brundleflie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for something that will fully cover my avi's crotch and butt, not really any strict style preferences other than that. I'm having a hard time finding anything in this category on the marketplace for Legacy that isn't extremely revealing. I'll keep searching but some help would be super appreciated! 

27 minutes ago, brundleflie said:

I'm looking for something that will fully cover my avi's crotch and butt, not really any strict style preferences other than that. I'm having a hard time finding anything in this category on the marketplace for Legacy that isn't extremely revealing. I'll keep searching but some help would be super appreciated! 

Second Life Marketplace - Thalia Heckroth - DEMO Soleil swimsuit

Second Life Marketplace - Thalia Heckroth - DEMO Maya Swimsuit

Second Life Marketplace - Thalia Heckroth - DEMO Spencer swimsuit

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

This may or may not help you, but also remember that Legacy has a deformer to fit into Maitreya clothing. I've had some luck using it with some older Maitreya stuff from before Legacy's release. If you find a suit you love for Maitreya, it may be worth demoing with the deformed to see if it works.

Otherwise, keep an eye on some of the popular brands like Blueberry and Addams; as summer approaches, it's likely these brands will start releasing swimwear. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.