Looking for a professional rig for a mesh I own,  14400 L$

Kyletok

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

EDIT: sorry realized we should be talking in terms of Linden.  I will pay 14400 L$

Hi there, I have a model created, however I am unable to get it to rig properly for SL. I do have Avastar but it seems to be too much of a challenge for me, so I am looking to hire someone to rig it for me for SL. The model is roughly based on the Aesthetic body.  I will pay 60$ USD to for someone to rig it and paint the weights properly. 

It is meant to be fitted mesh. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by Kyletok

• Kyletok changed the title to Looking for a professional rig for a mesh I own,  14400 L$
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 10:28 AM, FinnfinnLost said:

I can give it a shot if you want. I can't promise anything though. Drop me a message ingame if that sounds alright with you.

I appreciate the offer but for the cost for me I am hoping to get a sure result :S. would hate to have paid that and not have the avatar rigged. 

16 hours ago, Kyletok said:

I appreciate the offer but for the cost for me I am hoping to get a sure result :S. would hate to have paid that and not have the avatar rigged. 

Oh, I would never request or even accept payment for a failed project. Not trying to convince you here, but I wouldn't want anyone to consider me that kind of guy.

I hope you get the rig you're looking for :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.