Looking for Models for Photography/Advertisements (PAID)

anniebumpkins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a new creator launching a store for my furniture, home and garden pieces and I'm planning to do several photoshoots with paid models posing on/having fun with my products. I'm looking to add more great models to my store group for planned and upcoming projects, all of which will of course be paid. 

I'm looking for:

- Avatars of ANY gender/ethnicity/race/shape, preferably the more diverse the better. Not looking specifically for humans, but right now I'd prefer models with a 'humanoid' shape (an anthro wolf, rather than an avatar of an actual wolf if that makes sense)   

- Avatars with a subcultural/fringe sort of look (goth, punk, boho, fantasy, tattoos, piercings, etc) are preferable. 

- Mesh avatars are also preferable, but I'm willing to consider others! 

-Models willing to pose in 'intimate' positions with each other, with the same, opposite, other genders (cuddling, kissing etc) but nothing adult/sexual or involving nudity.  

-Players of legal adult age in their country/region 

-Cool folks willing to help a girl out! 

You may need to know:

- There is NO adult content/nudity involved 

-Pay is 100% negotiable, please talk to me about your rates. 

- Sessions will take about 1-2 hours, depending. (MAYBE. While I worked in entertainment and talent/model management IRL for a long time I've yet to do this in SL so I'm not yet 100% sure of the time commitment involved, this is a healthy guesstimate to give us all plenty of time wiggle-room to plan)  

-As of right now I do not provide wardrobe/costuming because I do not make clothes, that will be up to you and for me to approve for the photo session. I will also have private dressing room skyboxes on the premises of ANY photoshoot in case we need to try different options (but I'm pretty flexible. Also I don't know if this is customarily a thing but I thought I'd put a note to be safe) 

I'm currently looking to 'cast' a photo shoot for a Renaissance Faire-themed set and need models who have the wardrobe to fit that. For this specific photoshoot I'm hoping to find another male/masculine-presenting avatar, if there are any of those out there who are interested!! All are welcome to apply, however!!! Thanks so much for your interest :) 

EDIT: ALMOST FORGOT!! You can contact me inworld via IM or notecard at Mrs. Myra Bonesplitter ( anniebumpkins ) if you want to apply or just know more about what I do!

Edited by anniebumpkins
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 3/3/2021 at 6:27 AM, anniebumpkins said:

I'm a new creator launching a store for my furniture, home and garden pieces and I'm planning to do several photoshoots with paid models posing on/having fun with my products. I'm looking to add more great models to my store group for planned and upcoming projects, all of which will of course be paid. 

I'm looking for:

- Avatars of ANY gender/ethnicity/race/shape, preferably the more diverse the better. Not looking specifically for humans, but right now I'd prefer models with a 'humanoid' shape (an anthro wolf, rather than an avatar of an actual wolf if that makes sense)   

- Avatars with a subcultural/fringe sort of look (goth, punk, boho, fantasy, tattoos, piercings, etc) are preferable. 

- Mesh avatars are also preferable, but I'm willing to consider others! 

-Models willing to pose in 'intimate' positions with each other, with the same, opposite, other genders (cuddling, kissing etc) but nothing adult/sexual or involving nudity.  

-Players of legal adult age in their country/region 

-Cool folks willing to help a girl out! 

You may need to know:

- There is NO adult content/nudity involved 

-Pay is 100% negotiable, please talk to me about your rates. 

- Sessions will take about 1-2 hours, depending. (MAYBE. While I worked in entertainment and talent/model management IRL for a long time I've yet to do this in SL so I'm not yet 100% sure of the time commitment involved, this is a healthy guesstimate to give us all plenty of time wiggle-room to plan)  

-As of right now I do not provide wardrobe/costuming because I do not make clothes, that will be up to you and for me to approve for the photo session. I will also have private dressing room skyboxes on the premises of ANY photoshoot in case we need to try different options (but I'm pretty flexible. Also I don't know if this is customarily a thing but I thought I'd put a note to be safe) 

I'm currently looking to 'cast' a photo shoot for a Renaissance Faire-themed set and need models who have the wardrobe to fit that. For this specific photoshoot I'm hoping to find another male/masculine-presenting avatar, if there are any of those out there who are interested!! All are welcome to apply, however!!! Thanks so much for your interest :) 

EDIT: ALMOST FORGOT!! You can contact me inworld via IM or notecard at Mrs. Myra Bonesplitter ( anniebumpkins ) if you want to apply or just know more about what I do!

Interested.  When I'm on later I'll send that NC :P

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to work with you ... I am looking for a job, I said it could be a job with adult content but in fact I prefer not to be, my body is simple ... it is from avatar Kalhene ... but she wears all maitreya clothes, which helps a lot :))

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.