Where are the mermaids hanging out?

ย  ย I think there's some community below the waters of Belliseria. Seen a few merfolk whilst sailing / rowing around, and also discovered some hangout spots when I've been knocked off my boats. I think Blake Sea has some as well, although it's been a long time since I saw people around there.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 2:45 AM, Yuumo Ichibara said:

Calling the attention of our lovelyย @Sinful Galagaย 

OHAI! I am sry i just now saw this! Some1 wanting mer-hangouts or LM's to diving sims etc can HMU inworld an I will load them up with places to visit! Also, Safe Waters Foundation (SWF) inย Fanci's Deep (Just off the Blake Sea) is a good place for tons of info an huge community of mermaids/mermen that can also point new mers an old mers alike in the right direction with newest regions to swim, events, etc. Siren's Isle on the Blake Sea is a very good place to swim an mingle with sailors, other creatures, an other mers as well.

• Like 1

Hi, fellow mer! I curled my fin excitedly when I saw this post. The suggestions others have put forward are great ones. Join the Safe Waters Foundation group most definitely. They are a great mer community.

ย 

There are a ton of mer events in world. Creations Park has mer events all the time, and so do other places. Feel free to IM me if you like! It's always nice to meet a fellow mer.

ย 

Happy fin flippin'!