You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1389819057_Snapshot_010-0477.thumb.jpeg.fb474823d4f6e2188ba5712b59fee976.jpeg

Dearest Lovelies,

I write to you with greatest love and hope you are keeping safe in these uncertain times. I am currently venturing out with my pug, Puga-chanelle, visiting sites of our future estate.  I wish to build a sim where new arrivals don't have to worry about being homeless or alone in this vast world of Second Life. The sim will consists of a team that will reside within the sim and aide the new arrivals as they blossom.

But in order to make this dream become reality, I will need a team. I would love to come together with a designers, managers, and team players in order to discuss this idea in greater detail. As soon as I can get the team build started, we would work on how this system would work and eventually gradual linden donations.

The idea came to fruition when I decided to come back to Second Life and had to learn everything the difficult way. Sure, Youtube is really a great source however, it is better if the user is shown in-world with guidance and a friendly face. Who knows? Perhaps we will make a friend in the end.

Let's make Second Life more open to those that gladly decided to join us. And with that, my dearest lovelies, lets meet up for coffee and bon-bons. 

• *°:⋆ₓₒ Vanity Darlington ₓₒ⋆:°*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Sounds like half your post should be in the employment or wanted forums and the final line in the make friends forum.

not sure where it belongs ... only the middle part seems relevant to the  "wanted"
but if adressing others few times with  "dearest lovelies" ...many will run.... and fast ( in the oposite direction)
and somehow missing the relevance for the picture

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.