The young waitress is looking at you with a mischievous look.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

53 minutes ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

What did you do?

I didn't do anything. She's looking at the guy sitting behind me. And I'm about to reach out and Gibbs smack him if he doesn't quit kicking my chair.

rC3nBrX.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I probably dated her cousin, that is the thing with living in a small town, everyone you meet knows someone you dated.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, sirhc DeSantis said:

And OP is off its meds again to never remember it posted this.  So why does this bit of the forum exist again?

So people like you us will be happy because they we have something to gripe about! 🤗

• Thanks 1

I return the mischievous look, 'cause if she gave me food poisoning, I don't envy her for what I'm about to do to the restaurant's facilities. 

• Haha 3

I put my big c.ck away. I know I shouldn't bring animals in but I promised a day out to my award wining rooster. 

Edited by Zzevir
Too may *s
  • Haha 2
18 hours ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

What did you do?

I'll walk over and ask her, is there a problem?  \o/

I'm really touch and go when it comes to eating out as it is..  Throw in some waitress looking at me or my husband all goofy like, and anything is possible.. I don't enjoy restaurants ,at all..

I'd much rather feed my family at home.. hehehe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I once went out to dinner with some friends. We ordered some wine, the waiter opened the bottle for tasting and one of the guys, a very funny, down to earth bloke, took a sip and, as a joke, said, "Ugh, disgusting! Take it away!" We laughed, the waiter laughed, everyone enjoyed the joke, all good.

So a few weeks later, out again, ordered wine, I decided to do the same thing. Waiter offered me the wine, I tasted it and said, "Ugh, disgusting! Take it away!"

And of course nobody laughed, and the waiter was horrified and started apologising and going to get a fresh bottle, and someone asked me what the absolute frig I was playing at, and I had to apologise and explain that I had been trying to do a funny and it hadn't worked and I wasn't really a rude cow and oh my God can we please just forget this ever happened?

So the waitress is probably just glad that I'm not ordering wine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.