The young waitress is looking at you with a mischievous look.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I return the mischievous look, 'cause if she gave me food poisoning, I don't envy her for what I'm about to do to the restaurant's facilities. 

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

What did you do?

I'll walk over and ask her, is there a problem?  \o/

I'm really touch and go when it comes to eating out as it is..  Throw in some waitress looking at me or my husband all goofy like, and anything is possible.. I don't enjoy restaurants ,at all..

I'd much rather feed my family at home.. hehehe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I once went out to dinner with some friends. We ordered some wine, the waiter opened the bottle for tasting and one of the guys, a very funny, down to earth bloke, took a sip and, as a joke, said, "Ugh, disgusting! Take it away!" We laughed, the waiter laughed, everyone enjoyed the joke, all good.

So a few weeks later, out again, ordered wine, I decided to do the same thing. Waiter offered me the wine, I tasted it and said, "Ugh, disgusting! Take it away!"

And of course nobody laughed, and the waiter was horrified and started apologising and going to get a fresh bottle, and someone asked me what the absolute frig I was playing at, and I had to apologise and explain that I had been trying to do a funny and it hadn't worked and I wasn't really a rude cow and oh my God can we please just forget this ever happened?

So the waitress is probably just glad that I'm not ordering wine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.