I need friends

MrRomun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I am Koby Romun. I am new to SL. God its so hard to make friends. i feel like outsider at many places tbh. anyway i like playing games like bowling, arcade or anything. i also dont mind tagging along to shop. i have a wife who will always come first. so whoever wants to be my friend should get along with her too. i hope i get some good friend. my inworld id is mrromun. you can add me directly or text me here or on my insta mrromun.sl. can even put your name below and i will find you 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hello Bro.

Hows it going?

Mmm.

Kool.

Most of the places which come in "trending" have old members who are already busy with their friends,

Search for friends in the new comers and etc.

Coz most of them will also be like us,searching for friends.

For that,visit the freebie locations.

💣🔥

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nao sou residente oficial. Tenho uma land alugada onde passo muito tempo em arranjos. Passeio pelo SL e é verdade. É difícil fazer amigos, mas às vezes vale mais estar só do que arranjar maus amigos. Entrei em 2008 no SL mas tenho muitos interregnos . O último foi de três anos. Agora com a pandemia regressei de novo. E dou-me bem sozinha a viajar por esse mundo. 

Tenho um blogue onde conto as aventuras da avatar. Se o que lá conto o ajudar, tudo bem. https://meninara.wordpress.com/

E não receie. Com o tempo fará muitos amigos ! :)

Your best bet is to join some groups based around interests you have inworld. I'm in ones that focus on aviation, sailing, equestrian events, etc. Then you know you have at least some common interest to fall back on for conversation. Check out the Leeward Cruising Club. They do two sailing events a week and their motto is "Nobody left at the dock." If you don't have a boat, just ask and you can ride with somebody. Dance party after the cruise and newcomers get welcomed, not ignored.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.