Here is a video of The History of Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Guku Aabye changed the title to Here is a video of The History of Second Life
5 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Interesting. Some aspects I wish we still had available and I bet the FPS would be just insane on todays machines. Lag be gone!

Yes some places get really bad where you can't hardly move. Sometimes you crash at the place

It's not a history of second life. Judging by its title it is one in a series about the history of second life. Maybe the others in the series were never made.

That video is what second life was like back in August 2001. A history of second life would start at the beginning and finish at the point in time when the article/video was made.

20 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

It's not a history of second life. Judging by its title it is one in a series about the history of second life. Maybe the others in the series were never made.

That video is what second life was like back in August 2001. A history of second life would start at the beginning and finish at the point in time when the article/video was made.

I am not sure to be honest. I just posted that video here for people to watch what Second Life was about back in the day. It was way before anyone could join SL though. I think it's an interesting video though. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.