Sign in to follow this  
Justine Kingmaker

Alts: hiding away from drama or creating more?

This sounds really shadey all around. So the stuff like this can work out I mean my Mistress is collared/mated to her two best friends which happen to be her mates and they are together in RL, BUT they both know about what's going on and yada yada. Myself am collared to the male that my Mistress is collared to. 

There really isn't no drama most of the time even with other collar siblings, but then again we know each other pretty well or we don't come on when the other is on.

BUT in this situatiuon. i would get out.

I will have to say that you should probably get out of this relationship. This guys is obviously not the most stable person and on top of that he has a family and wife in RL. I'm surprised that his wife encouraged this but if I were his wife I would personally feel uncomfortable. Thay already have a family and I think it would be really hard to know that the father has a relationship with a woman on SL they don't even know.