how do i make other people see my windlight on the new firestorm?

Rumancekk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I haven't updated firestorm because I don't like the windlight thing. But I like the windlight I have at my house. I was told it changed names in the new update so I tried changing it to that but everyone that comes in still gets a random different windlight in 'shared environment' or whatever it is. *Starely something.

This is what I have in the description of my land, where it used to work before Firestorm updated

/*Windlight Sky: "Digital Legacy Extreme extreme" RegionOverride*/

4 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Basically you don't.

If you own a parcel or region you can set the parcels environment to your settings. Then it will be the shared environment.

i own the parcel on mainland and it always worked like this before but it doesn't now

1 hour ago, Rumancekk said:

i own the parcel on mainland and it always worked like this before but it doesn't now

Make sure you haven't set your viewer to stick to the last chosen set of EEP settings. I do that when sailing so the environment doesn't change with each region crossing. Select the Shared Environment for each of the three choices; sky, water, and Day Cycle.

Also, make sure your region owner is not overriding your Parcel settings (Ref).

Also, make sure you are setting your parcel environment for the correct elevation.

There is a possibility that a third-party viewer hasn't been updated to work with all the EEP stuff. Try setting the parcel settings with the default SL Viewer.

I didn't find any pending JIRA bug reports. But, I didn't dig all that deep. See: JIRA Parcel EEP.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.