any ex imvu role-players on SL?

I'm curious to know how many role-players over the years that were on IMVU client moved to SL for roleplaying? I recently moved full time roleplay from IMVU to SL to experience more fun roleplay genres and meet people but so far I've met few people who used imvu including some old friends of mine who disappeared from imvu and are on SL. I started roleplaying on imvu back in 2012 In mostly Marvel comic roleplay that was when avengers and x-men were popular but over the years I've moved from the movies and tv shows roleplay genres to more of a lore based roleplay genre. I'm mostly looking for friends to roleplay with and hangout but was wondering who used imvu when it was a big thing for roleplaying and what genres do you roleplay in on SL?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, YuriaVodka said:

:raises hand:

I am a walking k-drama character, IMVU was too limiting and SL gave me way better opportunities to give life to my persona as the 200 pound Venus of Daegu

I have to agree imvu is so limited besides anymore I dress up my avi on there and take photos then edit them for fun I don't really do much in chatting or roleplay on there since last year when most of my friends are busy. 

Definitely meeeeeee.

IMVU I had used for years...since I was a lil tween. Was fun but the characters are just ugly and everyone joins chatrooms just to AFK. I know some people do that on SL but not nearrrrrly as often as IMVU.

On 2/28/2021 at 6:48 PM, nyahrou said:

Definitely meeeeeee.

IMVU I had used for years...since I was a lil tween. Was fun but the characters are just ugly and everyone joins chatrooms just to AFK. I know some people do that on SL but not nearrrrrly as often as IMVU.

Yeah Imvu is so quiet no one really talks or role-plays anymore that is why I mainly moved to SL.

I know with me I have a small circle of friends and they are barely online when I was online and it got to the point I just stopped logging in and doing anything with imvu or even spending money and moved to SL because there is more to do on SL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, iikay said:

Yes I used to family rp imvu got boring so I came to sl plus there’s to much beggars on imvu now it’s more for young kids now 

Yes it has gotten to that point where its full of kids that are not adults and beg for gifts all the time. RP is harder to find on IMVU in recent years since 2018.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...