Looking for Custom Outfit & Re-Skin?

Syn Hexem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I've never made a request to find someone to make a custom outfit/skin before so forgive me if I don't include all the information required upfront. By reskin I mean sort of like a new texture for my body/head to match my specific needs. 

I use the Legacy Body, Psicorp Wolf Head, Happy Paw Tassel Tail, [RL] Bento Druid Ears !

1. I am looking for a custom retexture of the items listed above to create my avatar to a reference I have of my character. I can provide whatever is needed, obviously, just lmk what you need and I'll provide whatever it is!

2. I am also looking for a custom outfit made to fit those items listed above specifically. Some items may not be used for this process (like the ears or tail), but it generally should fit my body & head. I have an outfit drawn up/put together of what I would like created! 

If you are interested please IM me ingame (Emmaelou) OR send me a discord message (Mew#5747) -- I will respond quicker on discord. Please include a link to some examples of your works while messaging me! You may also comment here though I might respond a lot slower as I have no way of receiving notifications from here unless I am actively checking the website.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Emmaelou said:

Hi! I've never made a request to find someone to make a custom outfit/skin before so forgive me if I don't include all the information required upfront. By reskin I mean sort of like a new texture for my body/head to match my specific needs. 

I use the Legacy Body, Psicorp Wolf Head, Happy Paw Tassel Tail, [RL] Bento Druid Ears !

1. I am looking for a custom retexture of the items listed above to create my avatar to a reference I have of my character. I can provide whatever is needed, obviously, just lmk what you need and I'll provide whatever it is!

2. I am also looking for a custom outfit made to fit those items listed above specifically. Some items may not be used for this process (like the ears or tail), but it generally should fit my body & head. I have an outfit drawn up/put together of what I would like created! 

If you are interested please IM me ingame (Emmaelou) OR send me a discord message (Mew#5747) -- I will respond quicker on discord. Please include a link to some examples of your works while messaging me! You may also comment here though I might respond a lot slower as I have no way of receiving notifications from here unless I am actively checking the website.

Thanks!

You can turn on notification for your posts in profile setting here on the forums.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.