Looking for a decent SL relationship. Not really looking for anything RL except for friendship. I've been in some bad relationships in the past and I am not looking for a repeat. With that in mind, if any of these apply to you then we probably won't work out:

You think you are God's gift to women

You are genuinely a dick

You can't handle your emotions and take your problems out on me

You create unnecessary drama

You are not adult enough to talk about our issues/problems

You think that you can walk all over me or belittle me to make yourself feel better

You demand that all of our interactions be sexual

You demand that we spend our entire SL in voice

You do not understand the concept of honesty

I am not looking for or need a Dom/Sub

If any of the above apply to you. Then, thank you for your time. 

A little about me:

I have parents who are on whenever they can. A twin sister who is on a lot more than they are. I enjoy pretty much everthing there is to do in SL. IRL I'm in SLT(PST) and am on daily, sometimes my weekends are iffy due to RL obligations. I would love it if my potential partner had plenty of SL time too. If you already have a couple of kids, I don't mind being a step-mother as I am really family oriented. Female both RL&SL with the ability to voice at times, as the relationship evolves. Passionate about a lot of things and that reflects in my roleplay. I put in a lot of effort into everything that I do, and would love it if you did the same. Intelligence and education are attractive qualities it also would hurt if you had a wide variety of interests as I do. So, if any of this interests you feel free to message me inworld. 

Aphras Carver (gwennie001 Resident)

Focus on what you want and need, instead of what you do NOT want. Conversely, be sure that none of the statements on the list apply to you. Ego aside, you only attract what YOU are so be the person you want to be with. You will have better luck in-world than in this forum. Good luck!

• Like 1

Writing your dating advert in Comic Sans is a bit like writing 'I wish to date riffraff only' in big, bold letters. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
24 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Writing your dating advert in Comic Sans is a bit like writing 'I wish to date riffraff only' in big, bold letters. 

I actually like Comic Sans and dunno why it is so hated.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I actually like Comic Sans and dunno why it is so hated.

• Haha 5

"You do not understand the concept of honesty"

What is honesty in SL?

Second Life is game where you invent your life. Strange why is it red. Then where is honesty here? We are honest in RL but honesty is a strange concept for me for SL.

• Confused 1

Thank you for all the positive replies. I like the font choice that I made, not going to defend it...it is a font? Who really goes through that much trouble to bash a font. As far as honesty in SL, those who practice it know what it means. If you don't then you don't. I don't really understand why people feel the need to try and tear the forum posts apart. What are yall doing with your lives?

1 hour ago, Gwennie001 said:

Thank you for all the positive replies. I like the font choice that I made, not going to defend it...it is a font? Who really goes through that much trouble to bash a font. As far as honesty in SL, those who practice it know what it means. If you don't then you don't. I don't really understand why people feel the need to try and tear the forum posts apart. What are yall doing with your lives?

Because it's difficult to read for a lot of people?  But yeah, carry on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A great friendship can turn into a great relationship that  grows over time but it takes one that shows the blue prints with effect.

They should   respect what your looking for with  morals and boundaries if they can not You can starve with no attention , No Answer , Close the conversation , Walk out of the stage and  teleport elsewhere.

Give yourself the same mapping of what you deserve, respecting what you do deserve what love you give yourself so comes in return. But first release what bothers you in the past cutting cords and bless what is now in the present moment.

Inner peace through detachment

•  

Self love knowing your worth what you do deserve.

-Namaste

Edited by Christina Mysterious
  • Like 1
On 2/25/2021 at 11:13 AM, Orwar said:

This answer would have been quite amusing...if she had actually used comic sans ... 

I often wonder if people stop to read these back to themselves from a different perspective.

"I'm bringing a truck full of baggage from at least one other relationship into this, and it's going to cast a shadow on all of our interactions! I want you to be here for me at all times and entertain me because I have nothing else to do. I bring a whole host of drama called an 'SL family' with me and I'm going to expect you to put an unrealistic amount of effort into them like me!"

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

part of dating in SL is being flexible.  I always found that women wanting an SL family or sl kids not to be very flexible at all.   I went through a dozen dates in the dating group

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Peotyre said:

Talking about SL relationship, how do people establish it, honestly curious?

The same way people form RL relationships. Getting to know each other and, should ones' expectations, personalities, and desires match, form a bond over time that entails trust and compassion. 

• Like 2
On 2/25/2021 at 2:13 AM, Orwar said:

I have my sign off on my email in Comic Sans.  Aside from the font being no biggie, try AvMatch it's a profile matching service for friendship or romance for Second Life avatars.  

http://www.avmatch.com/about/

Edited by JanuarySwan
Just now, JanuarySwan said:

Aside from the font being no biggie [...]

That is a matter of personal opinion - just as my opinion of the font is just that. It's probably that yours is more universal, but the people who do despise Comic Sans MS - and that's not an insignificant number of people - tend to be very passionate in their loathing. It's not unheard of that people get their CVs shredded without being read because of it, so calling it a 'no biggie' strikes me as the wrong opinion! :P

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

It's not unheard of that people get their CVs shredded without being read because of it,

What idiot used Comic Sans on a CV? What idiot would use Comic Sans on a resume? Or don't they teach what sort of fonts are appropriate for business and what aren't any more?

Sorry, not sorry, about the off topic but damn. I like Comic Sans but you don't use it for business like that!

OMG! I've become my parents!

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 2/25/2021 at 3:54 AM, Gwennie001 said:

You create unnecessary drama

You lost me here. 

12 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

What idiot used Comic Sans on a CV?

hello how is going. 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Orwar said:

That is a matter of personal opinion - just as my opinion of the font is just that. It's probably that yours is more universal, but the people who do despise Comic Sans MS - and that's not an insignificant number of people - tend to be very passionate in their loathing. It's not unheard of that people get their CVs shredded without being read because of it, so calling it a 'no biggie' strikes me as the wrong opinion! :P

It's not a biggie to me here but I use it in my email sig because I didn't want anything too serious as this one particular email I am speaking about is family only, nothing business nor non-family whatsoever.  I didn't feel the use here was a biggie.  It doesn't bother me one way or the other on the forum.  

Edited by JanuarySwan
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 8:00 AM, Lureo said:

"You do not understand the concept of honesty"

What is honesty in SL?

Second Life is game where you invent your life. Strange why is it red. Then where is honesty here? We are honest in RL but honesty is a strange concept for me for SL.

This sort of true regarding honesty in SL.     Who is really truthful and what trust you put in someone.  I found an equal balance of SL and RL of what works for me.  There is a quote from Judge Judy... if it doesn’t make any sense then it isn’t true.  

• Thanks 1