Is the Vista head dead?

Tess Falworth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I own the Vista brand bento head from a couple of years ago. I purchased it in order to create makeup and eyes for it, as I already had Genus, Catwa, Lelutka, LOGO, etc. I've noticed that I haven't seen ANYTHING lately for it, no support, no updates, and pretty much no one is creating for it. All the stuff I find for it is in MP. I knew it was a very unsupported head re: from a skin availability standpoint, etc, but now I realize that it seems like it just... faded away? Anyone know anything about them? I asked in the group, which is still active, but no one seemed to know anything. 

I will probably just reach out to the creator but thought I'd ask here too...  

thanks!

12 minutes ago, Tess Falworth said:

I own the Vista brand bento head from a couple of years ago. I purchased it in order to create makeup and eyes for it, as I already had Genus, Catwa, Lelutka, LOGO, etc. I've noticed that I haven't seen ANYTHING lately for it, no support, no updates, and pretty much no one is creating for it. All the stuff I find for it is in MP. I knew it was a very unsupported head re: from a skin availability standpoint, etc, but now I realize that it seems like it just... faded away? Anyone know anything about them? I asked in the group, which is still active, but no one seemed to know anything. 

I will probably just reach out to the creator but thought I'd ask here too...  

thanks!

I've never known anyone who owned the Vista head.  Like you, I don't see anything being made for it either.  Has it been updated to BOM?  

I've never known anyone who owned the Vista head.  Like you, I don't see anything being made for it either.  Has it been updated to BOM? 

Rowan, yea, there were a few people I knew that owned it, but it wasn't as popular as the other heads out there.  Because the head came out a couple of years ago, and at the Vista store there are skins made for it from various creators like Insol, YS&YS, etc but they are all applier based. The head itself comes with preloaded skins from YS&YS and I believe 7 Deadly Skins and another brand I can't recall at this moment.  

I found a BOM "router" sol on MP via the VISTA store that helps to activate BOM on that head, however, I haven't tested BOM skins on the head. I know that PUMEC did make a group gift at the time the head came out, but this is all a couple or more years old, so applier based at the time. 

I really wish the head had taken off more, as it is a rather lovely head, easy to use, well priced compared to other heads and the animations were pretty (better than other heads in the market at the time in my opinion, but then again, VISTA is an animations store so that goes to figure). 

I sent the creator a note and hopefully I will get a reply soon. 

Edited by Tess Falworth
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

i believe  @Coby Foden had Vista head.and she had great pics with that head.

Yes I have Vista Lia head. It was my first mesh head. I liked it a lot when it was released and I wore it quite a long time. Then later on other heads started to draw my attention - two Genus heads and at present I almost always wear Lelutka Ryn head which I find very pretty. So at present my Vista head is just collecting dust in the inventory. The problem with Vista heads is now that it seems that nobody is making things for them any more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven't so far received anything from the creator. They are still being sold in-world and in MP, and there are still skins from when they were released in the Vista store where the heads are located. But, no updates, or news for that matter, from the group or the creator. It is too bad.. such a lovely head! Oh well, if I hear anything I will pass it along!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wore the Vista Lia head for a couple of years but moved on after finding it hard to match skins on the head and body.  I couldn't make Genus look anything like the old me so I moved on to Lelutka, and have been happy enough with Evo Lake.  None of the heads I've tried even in demo form allowed me to make the mouth I'd really like, with a good sharply-defined pointy lip cleft, so as always it's a compromise.  I didn't know about the Vista BOM activator so I'll have a go with it.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.