Wanted: Supernatural Family

MadRM

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I and my wife Eve would love to have a Supernatural Family with a dark/gothic/victorian vibe.

We wish to be a sort of Addams family and enjoy spending time together... so if you are a witch, warlock, vampire, demon, werewolf, zombie, monster, gothic, victorian, etc. (you got the idea) then we welcome you! There's space in our castle if you don't have a place to live or want to stay with us.

We are friendly and easy going and are really excited at the idea to have a family for playing games, exploring, building, chatting, shopping, etc.

Feel free to send me a private message here or a notecard in-world if you are interested or if you have any question.

Victor & Eve (and her bat Mr. Nibbles)

154230641_3857419661043634_7608119416637339766_n.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MadRM said:

Hello!

I and my wife Eve would love to have a Supernatural Family with a dark/gothic/victorian vibe.

We wish to be a sort of Addams family and enjoy spending time together... so if you are a witch, warlock, vampire, demon, werewolf, zombie, monster, gothic, victorian, etc. (you got the idea) then we welcome you! There's space in our castle if you don't have a place to live or want to stay with us.

We are friendly and easy going and are really excited at the idea to have a family for playing games, exploring, building, chatting, shopping, etc.

Feel free to send me a private message here or a notecard in-world if you are interested or if you have any question.

Victor & Eve (and her bat Mr. Nibbles)

154230641_3857419661043634_7608119416637339766_n.jpg

Hello Victor, Eve and Mr. Nibbles!

I just loved your lovely family! If I had met you some years before, I would love to join you, but now unfortunately I m so busy with other things... I wish you find interesting people to join your lovely family!!

P.S. One day, I would like to visit you for a cup of tea, if you want it too of course.

Good luck ☺️

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like fun.  I had a weird experience with families when I first got into SL, but I still like the idea of it.  I have no idea what it means or what I have to do, but I'm interested in learning.  Right now, I just play BeYou and DFS by myself and would love some supernatural friends/family to hangout with.

Hello, names Chai!

I would absolutely love to join this oddity of a family if you are still looking! 

I roleplay and definitely into victorian, goth, dark vibes your giving. Big into industrial rock and metal music. I like shopping, visiting different areas and horseback riding.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.